So maybe I better check and see if the domain “TheOnceEveryTwoWeeksSampler.com” is available. I adorably thought with my new job would come more time, but I was wrong. Still, only having minimal amounts of free time has made me savor it ever so much more, which is probably a good thing.
Here are a few little things I have physically stopped to enjoy in the moment recently:
- Cutting a grapefruit and …eating it. In a chair, with a table.
- Walking outside at a leisurely pace.
- Enjoying the smell of clean carpets in my living space.
- Open windows.
- Choosing library books for my Kindle (but I’m on a wait list. I only enjoyed that moment for 2 minutes.)
- A Beef of Weck sandwich from a 150 year old restaurant… simple Buffalo tradition that I’m decades behind on.
- Short blog entries.
Now on to the next thing. See you in two weeks.