Things on my mind today:
- Terrible eating this month has ruined my face and hair. Well, mostly hormones ruined my hair, but still.
- I haven’t drank more than a glass of water per day in the last 3-4 weeks.
- Why is it that after 28 years in the same location, 3 people have now plowed through my parent’s front yard, interrupting my already poor sleep habits?
- Just the tiniest bit of outdoor exercise is enough to elevate my Vitamin D levels and spirit by at least 82%.
- Frozen cherries taste like ice cream in your mouth.
- Friends. Are. Everything.
We’ll be discussing some of these things early in the near year- especially how all the poisonous food I’ve been eating has ruined my body in ways I couldn’t have imagined. For now, it’s all about New Year’s Eve, baby.
Anything but a Cocktail Dress- NYE Alternatives (Who What Wear) – I pretty much only brought one dress on this vacation, so I’m all about looking for festive holiday alternatives. A little sparkle goes a long way!
How to Make Resolutions That Satisfy Your Soul (Mind Body Green) – I love resolutions. Everyone does. I am also aware of the stick-to-it statistics, and they’re not good. This sample let you dig a little deeper in an effort to get to the bottom of why you want certain things, and how to eliminate whatever’s been holding you back.
10 Signs You Worry too Much (Hello Giggles) – In addition to the above, you are worrying too much. Quit it. I do it, too, but that’s not an excuse to continue on. Your life will immensely improve if you start acting more like the honey badger.
Creative New Year’s Eve Party Ideas (YumSugar) – I mostly wanted to post this because of the “sassy party guru” guy who came up with the ideas. Even if you already have your night planned, it’s worth a click and maybe you’ll find some after party or decor ideas while you’re at it.